In celebration of Mother’s Day on May 13th, TheLadders released a new survey today revealing that working mothers care more about having flexible hours than any other benefit an employer can offer. The infographic is below, and I think nicely shows what working mothers want, how they are regarded by co-workers and their biggest challenge: Work/Life Balance. It would have been interesting though to get an idea of working moms in leadership roles, and whether they feel the same as all working moms. I would be willing to bet that the question about how co-workers perceive working mothers in leadership positions would have different results than those in the infographic below.
- RT @2cJustice4all: @5thLineTalent @mommyceo : hmmm I wonder if it's gets better after United outsources their most skilled and most loyal a… 1 day ago
- RT @2cJustice4all: @iamcarolina @mommyceo : compensate these ladies already! What is going on in the mind(s) of United's CEO and Board of … 1 day ago
- RT @2cJustice4all: @mommyceo @5thLineTalent :Unhappy w/United's service? Read Ralph Nader's letter to UAL's CEO. Comment or retweet. htt… 4 days ago
- RT @iamcarolina: @united @mommyceo why not? I agree, you should be careful about handing them out, but in this case we qualify! Just look u… 4 days ago
- RT @5thLineTalent: @united @mommyceo #Stingy 4 days ago