In celebration of Mother’s Day on May 13th, TheLadders released a new survey today revealing that working mothers care more about having flexible hours than any other benefit an employer can offer. The infographic is below, and I think nicely shows what working mothers want, how they are regarded by co-workers and their biggest challenge: Work/Life Balance. It would have been interesting though to get an idea of working moms in leadership roles, and whether they feel the same as all working moms. I would be willing to bet that the question about how co-workers perceive working mothers in leadership positions would have different results than those in the infographic below.
- RT @ResoundAgency: Have late-paying customers? @paloaltosoft CEO @mommyceo shares her experience on how to navigate the situation https://t… 1 day ago
- RT @EileenRSassCPA: #FollowFriday @usa_manny @RightNetworks @mommyceo top Influencers this week! Have a great weekend :) 1 week ago
- Thank you @RonWyden @SenJeffMerkley for standing up!! #Oregon #filibuster #enough 1 week ago
- RT @ruthmreis: I'm proud to have my Senators, @RonWyden & @SenJeffMerkley standing up saying #EnoughGunViolence #filibuster 1 week ago
- RT @ericpbass: Tune in to the #filibuster. This is finally an action in a direction of common sense. thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/… 1 week ago