In celebration of Mother’s Day on May 13th, TheLadders released a new survey today revealing that working mothers care more about having flexible hours than any other benefit an employer can offer. The infographic is below, and I think nicely shows what working mothers want, how they are regarded by co-workers and their biggest challenge: Work/Life Balance. It would have been interesting though to get an idea of working moms in leadership roles, and whether they feel the same as all working moms. I would be willing to bet that the question about how co-workers perceive working mothers in leadership positions would have different results than those in the infographic below.
- RT @joshcochrane: .@RepPeterDeFazio For your list of headaches: my daughter paid $80 for a college "textbook" that's just loose-leaf paper,… 20 hours ago
- RT @cwebb711: As an @entrepreneur you must decide if something is a distraction or an opportunity. @mommyceo says you must have a written p… 1 day ago
- RT @24hrbookkeeper: The top three financial metrics most SMBs fail to track via @mommyceo on @Inc inc.com/sabrina-parson… via @Inc 1 day ago
- RT @ChideraDe: The top three financial metrics most SMBs fail to track via @mommyceo on @Inc inc.com/sabrina-parson… via @Inc 1 day ago
- RT @cwebb711: Budgeting & Financial planning as a #Startup can be scary. @mommyceo - You have the permission to not always be right but go… 1 day ago