In celebration of Mother’s Day on May 13th, TheLadders released a new survey today revealing that working mothers care more about having flexible hours than any other benefit an employer can offer. The infographic is below, and I think nicely shows what working mothers want, how they are regarded by co-workers and their biggest challenge: Work/Life Balance. It would have been interesting though to get an idea of working moms in leadership roles, and whether they feel the same as all working moms. I would be willing to bet that the question about how co-workers perceive working mothers in leadership positions would have different results than those in the infographic below.
- RT @Bplans: 10 CEOs Offer Their Best Advice For Turning Mistakes Into Learning Opportunities onforb.es/1SKweui by @AmyMorinLCSW feat.… 3 days ago
- RT @HeraHub: amazing women to #ff @Grape @mommyceo @AmandaSteinberg @pamslim @gretchenrubin @selfpromote @VickiePynchon @AliBrown @emilyjas… 1 week ago
- RT @fitlifecreation: "The most reliable way to #forecast the future is to try to understand the present." ~ John Naisbett @LivePlan #smallb… 1 week ago
- RT @Toyincpa: "Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right." — Oprah Winfrey via @LivePlan #2016goals @MommyCEO #PlanToW… 2 weeks ago
- RT @24401353: "The most reliable way to #forecast the future is to try to understand the present." ~ John Naisbett @LivePlan #smallbusiness… 3 weeks ago