In celebration of Mother’s Day on May 13th, TheLadders released a new survey today revealing that working mothers care more about having flexible hours than any other benefit an employer can offer. The infographic is below, and I think nicely shows what working mothers want, how they are regarded by co-workers and their biggest challenge: Work/Life Balance. It would have been interesting though to get an idea of working moms in leadership roles, and whether they feel the same as all working moms. I would be willing to bet that the question about how co-workers perceive working mothers in leadership positions would have different results than those in the infographic below.
- . @blissfulbakery great story #inspiration #entrepreneur #womenLEAD @UOPX 53 minutes ago
- RT @PamelaSHarper: Ask: ‘What is our ultimate goal in giving benefits to our employees--’then build them accordingly'-@MommyCEO http://t.co… 54 minutes ago
- Great story!! @SweetEvents1 so inspiring. #womenLEAD #entrepreneur @UOPX http://t.co/ZmC9TmSCPQ 1 hour ago
- Inspiring story @organizenliving #entrepreneur @UOPX #womenLEAD http://t.co/QSSaowXCed 1 hour ago
- RT @PamelaSHarper: The Keys to Leading a Change of Corporate Norms w/guest @MommyCEO on #GrowthIgniters #Radio episode http://t.co/cVevD3fE… 1 hour ago