In celebration of Mother’s Day on May 13th, TheLadders released a new survey today revealing that working mothers care more about having flexible hours than any other benefit an employer can offer. The infographic is below, and I think nicely shows what working mothers want, how they are regarded by co-workers and their biggest challenge: Work/Life Balance. It would have been interesting though to get an idea of working moms in leadership roles, and whether they feel the same as all working moms. I would be willing to bet that the question about how co-workers perceive working mothers in leadership positions would have different results than those in the infographic below.
Tag Archives: leadership
- RT @JohnOtten1: Excellent Article by @mommyceo The Essential #SmallBiz Resource (#CPA) Is Already Working for You buff.ly/1DynHQB vi… 7 hours ago
- RT @Inc: What you can learn from RadioShack about how not to do things bit.ly/1DLh6oB @mommyceo 19 hours ago
- RT @StephenJBronner: The Essential Small Business Resource Is Already Working for You entm.ag/1GcGLKb by @mommyceo 23 hours ago
- How She Got There: @meganberry Head of Social Product + Community at RebelMouse - go.shr.lc/1wEkaDq via @HerCampus #rockingit #sister 1 day ago
- RT @rzogbi: 3 Business Planning Lessons From RadioShack's Bankruptcy. Good perspective by @mommyceo via @Inc bit.ly/1BxJTOi 1 day ago