In celebration of Mother’s Day on May 13th, TheLadders released a new survey today revealing that working mothers care more about having flexible hours than any other benefit an employer can offer. The infographic is below, and I think nicely shows what working mothers want, how they are regarded by co-workers and their biggest challenge: Work/Life Balance. It would have been interesting though to get an idea of working moms in leadership roles, and whether they feel the same as all working moms. I would be willing to bet that the question about how co-workers perceive working mothers in leadership positions would have different results than those in the infographic below.
Tag Archives: leadership
- RT @KodiGaddis: TRUMP: I'LL SEE YOU IN COURT! JUDGES: Well, okay. You just did, but yeah, let's do this again sometime. (9th Circut Court… 1 week ago
- RT @madelinekreeves: From @mommyceo "Blockchain is going to be a driving force in moving the accounting industry to the cloud" @liveplan #r… 2 weeks ago
- RT @B2BSeth: blockchain will force accountants to move to cloud and adopt tech in a way we’ve been previously struggling with @mommyceo #ro… 2 weeks ago
- RT @Receipts_Damien: Block chain is already in play in accounting - cheaper and more secure @mommyceo #roundtable17 https://t.co/KBIp94FGGy 2 weeks ago
- Thanks @evenanerd twitter.com/evenanerd/stat… 2 weeks ago