In celebration of Mother’s Day on May 13th, TheLadders released a new survey today revealing that working mothers care more about having flexible hours than any other benefit an employer can offer. The infographic is below, and I think nicely shows what working mothers want, how they are regarded by co-workers and their biggest challenge: Work/Life Balance. It would have been interesting though to get an idea of working moms in leadership roles, and whether they feel the same as all working moms. I would be willing to bet that the question about how co-workers perceive working mothers in leadership positions would have different results than those in the infographic below.
Tag Archives: leadership
- Best speaker yet! @sekouandrews knows how to tell it! #qbconnect https://t.co/9baTD1AYzg 9 hours ago
- RT @evenanerd: “By acting to avoid the thing you fear the most, your behavior will ultimately create it!! @JillianMichaels #QBConnect #YES! 9 hours ago
- RT @SocialCPAs: Great stories from @sekouandrews at #QBConnect letting us know how "magic" a story https://t.co/SBEJDRwFtP 9 hours ago
- RT @matheggem: @mommyceo @MattRissell @mattw1023 It was awesome! I'm excited to return to @SUMInnovation & shift my leadership gears to cre… 9 hours ago
- RT @matheggem: CEO of @liveplan @mommyceo reminds us that 'location & employee lifestyle' matter when growing from 20 to 100 employees. #QB… 9 hours ago