In celebration of Mother’s Day on May 13th, TheLadders released a new survey today revealing that working mothers care more about having flexible hours than any other benefit an employer can offer. The infographic is below, and I think nicely shows what working mothers want, how they are regarded by co-workers and their biggest challenge: Work/Life Balance. It would have been interesting though to get an idea of working moms in leadership roles, and whether they feel the same as all working moms. I would be willing to bet that the question about how co-workers perceive working mothers in leadership positions would have different results than those in the infographic below.
Tag Archives: leadership
- RT @iamcarolina: 60% of Small Businesses Worry About Cash Flow Every Month fw.to/SZQxZLh @MommyCEO of @LivePlan via @cpapracadvisor 1 day ago
- RT @oenorg: @mommyceo Thanks for your great tweets at our #OENAngel Showcase! You're featured in our highlight reel: bit.ly/oenangel-highl… 2 days ago
- RT @Cloud9RealTime: @mommyceo @jazfun @NSF @liveplan - Ties in Technology - we should start a movement! 2 days ago
- Best pitch so far: #lemonadeday -Nadia rocked it out. She knows what she wants. #hawaii #kitten #ipad #oenangel http://t.co/z9OCknGzO4 3 days ago
- RT @pdxswlatino: @Starbucker @BuiltOregon tell a story that connects with the people @oenorg #oenangel http://t.co/m17sQmT4TN 3 days ago