In celebration of Mother’s Day on May 13th, TheLadders released a new survey today revealing that working mothers care more about having flexible hours than any other benefit an employer can offer. The infographic is below, and I think nicely shows what working mothers want, how they are regarded by co-workers and their biggest challenge: Work/Life Balance. It would have been interesting though to get an idea of working moms in leadership roles, and whether they feel the same as all working moms. I would be willing to bet that the question about how co-workers perceive working mothers in leadership positions would have different results than those in the infographic below.
Tag Archives: politics
- RT @NedReierson: Business Owner? Check this out! @amfam Good tips from a sister website of @liveplan @mommyceo @JeffSwalve https://t.co/V… 3 weeks ago
- RT @kmclaughlin: 5 Tips to Deal with Late-Paying Customers by @paloaltosoft huffingtonpost.com/sabrina-parson… @HuffPostBiz @ResoundAgency #SMB #entre… 4 weeks ago
- RT @imindemand_com: 5 Tips to Help with Late-Paying #SmallBusinessTips #Entrepreneur #SmallBusiness #StartUps soco.space/JS.31T https… 4 weeks ago
- At Mahonia hall - governors mansion. With @KateBrownForOR - so beautiful #womenlead #internationalwomensforum https://t.co/Fy7sAMrTUk 1 month ago
- RT @ResoundAgency: Have late-paying customers? @paloaltosoft CEO @mommyceo shares her experience on how to navigate the situation https://t… 1 month ago