In celebration of Mother’s Day on May 13th, TheLadders released a new survey today revealing that working mothers care more about having flexible hours than any other benefit an employer can offer. The infographic is below, and I think nicely shows what working mothers want, how they are regarded by co-workers and their biggest challenge: Work/Life Balance. It would have been interesting though to get an idea of working moms in leadership roles, and whether they feel the same as all working moms. I would be willing to bet that the question about how co-workers perceive working mothers in leadership positions would have different results than those in the infographic below.
Tag Archives: politics
- RT @MSAOregon: Again @mommyceo, Oregon needs more leaders like Sabrina. Tech companies and small businesses need an educated workforce. htt… 14 hours ago
- RT @Digital_1st: Who to see at #QBConnect by @24hrbookkeeper ow.ly/mNXn305qbTA @matheggem @mommyceo @SpeakWithAdam @BillRancic @MikeB… 1 day ago
- RT @JillFilipovic: Nasty Woman seeks Bad Hombre to share long walks on the beach, leisurely afternoons reading, and trading off who is the… 3 days ago
- RT @l_shooks: "Nasty Woman" tshirts now available in three sizes, small hands, bigly, and tremendous. #nastywomam 3 days ago
- RT @nin_mina: I'm with the #nastywomam in the pants suit! Who else is with the nasty woman? https://t.co/W2bMG8wfKr 3 days ago