In celebration of Mother’s Day on May 13th, TheLadders released a new survey today revealing that working mothers care more about having flexible hours than any other benefit an employer can offer. The infographic is below, and I think nicely shows what working mothers want, how they are regarded by co-workers and their biggest challenge: Work/Life Balance. It would have been interesting though to get an idea of working moms in leadership roles, and whether they feel the same as all working moms. I would be willing to bet that the question about how co-workers perceive working mothers in leadership positions would have different results than those in the infographic below.
Tag Archives: politics
- RT @automateurbiz: Get Real About Your Business and Avoid Reality-Show-Makeover Syndrome entrepreneur.com/article/279457 #forecasting #finance… 19 hours ago
- RT @RamkumarHQ: LivePlan: Pitch, plan, and track your business. Anywhere. producthunt.com/tech/liveplan @producthunt @mommyceo #startups https://… 5 days ago
- RT @NextDoorInc: @mommyceo @TheOregonCF thanks for the SO. We love helping our communities thrive #econdev #health #hoodriver #columbiagorge 2 weeks ago
- RT @ARTraining: Get Real About Your Business and Avoid Reality-Show-Makeover Syndrome by @mommyceo entm.ag/2avcizG via @Entrepreneu… 2 weeks ago
- Making skateboards in middle school! @TheOregonCF #hoodriver #steam https://t.co/qUH9nsgudk 2 weeks ago