In celebration of Mother’s Day on May 13th, TheLadders released a new survey today revealing that working mothers care more about having flexible hours than any other benefit an employer can offer. The infographic is below, and I think nicely shows what working mothers want, how they are regarded by co-workers and their biggest challenge: Work/Life Balance. It would have been interesting though to get an idea of working moms in leadership roles, and whether they feel the same as all working moms. I would be willing to bet that the question about how co-workers perceive working mothers in leadership positions would have different results than those in the infographic below.
Tag Archives: politics
- RT @weisul: 60% of small businesses that fail were profitable when they failed, says @mommyceo 20 hours ago
- RT @iwillRAWR: many thanks @mommyceo for a great presentation today for #IncEdu on lean startups! 20 hours ago
- RT @hickmanzackary: Thanks @mommyceo for the useful information on managing and developing a lean business plan. Enjoyed the webinar! 20 hours ago
- RT @kathrynhawkins: @mommyceo, @paloaltosoft Included you as a model of great thought leadership in this post - would love your thoughts!ht… 1 day ago
- RT @LaurieONeil: #FollowFriday @avalara @wayne_schmidt @mommyceo top Influencers this week! Have a great weekend :) 4 days ago