In celebration of Mother’s Day on May 13th, TheLadders released a new survey today revealing that working mothers care more about having flexible hours than any other benefit an employer can offer. The infographic is below, and I think nicely shows what working mothers want, how they are regarded by co-workers and their biggest challenge: Work/Life Balance. It would have been interesting though to get an idea of working moms in leadership roles, and whether they feel the same as all working moms. I would be willing to bet that the question about how co-workers perceive working mothers in leadership positions would have different results than those in the infographic below.
Tag Archives: politics
- RT @sleetergroup: #SleeterCon Reason 44: @mommyceo will be delivering @LivePlan Expert Advisor Certification bit.ly/1PYcQat 1 week ago
- RT @Clayton_Oates: Looking forward catching up with so many friends and making new ones #SleeterCon Las Vegas next month @sleetergroup http… 1 week ago
- RT @MarkLaPenna: @mommyceo Hi Sabrina. Anton F in customer service was #awesome @ #customerservice & you should recognize him. #startup #st… 1 week ago
- RT @AdelaideNess: @IanGertler @mommyceo @liveplan Awwwwww!!! Thanks!!!! 1 week ago
- RT @ChickTechSea: Let's make @mommyceo Sabrina Parsons dream a reality. #womenintheworkplace #workingwomen #workingmom #womenintech http://… 1 week ago