In celebration of Mother’s Day on May 13th, TheLadders released a new survey today revealing that working mothers care more about having flexible hours than any other benefit an employer can offer. The infographic is below, and I think nicely shows what working mothers want, how they are regarded by co-workers and their biggest challenge: Work/Life Balance. It would have been interesting though to get an idea of working moms in leadership roles, and whether they feel the same as all working moms. I would be willing to bet that the question about how co-workers perceive working mothers in leadership positions would have different results than those in the infographic below.
Tag Archives: politics
- RT @MSAOregon: @mommyceo Sabrina Parsons, CEO of Palo Alto Software & a board member of MSA OR, champions for Paid Family Leave. https://t.… 1 day ago
- RT @LeanOnAndLead: Talked to Sabrina Parsons this month at @MillsCollege about positive workplace cultures for working families. @mommyceo… 5 days ago
- RT @B2BSeth: here's @mommyceo on why subscription #accounting makes the most sense for your practice bit.ly/2n5XTOp 1 week ago
- RT @PaCPAs: Some great stuff on @AccountingWEB today, including this thought-provoking piece: Subscription accounting? https://t.co/Eij0J8z… 1 week ago
- RT @FranchiseKing: The latest The Joel Libava Daily! paper.li/FranchiseKing?… Thanks to @mommyceo @USA_Biz @the_cma #socialmedia #digitalmar… 1 week ago