In celebration of Mother’s Day on May 13th, TheLadders released a new survey today revealing that working mothers care more about having flexible hours than any other benefit an employer can offer. The infographic is below, and I think nicely shows what working mothers want, how they are regarded by co-workers and their biggest challenge: Work/Life Balance. It would have been interesting though to get an idea of working moms in leadership roles, and whether they feel the same as all working moms. I would be willing to bet that the question about how co-workers perceive working mothers in leadership positions would have different results than those in the infographic below.
Tag Archives: politics
- RT @eSAXnetworking: #eSAX #shoutout to @mommyceo! mommyceo.org #Workingmoms #womaninbiz #entrepreneur 5 days ago
- RT @Stevenhyp76: #Liveplan is making it happen for new entrepreneurs. Palo Alto Software ,Inc. @mommyceo #SabrinaParsons. 👍 1 week ago
- RT @WCofFL: We love this tip for female entrepreneurs via @mommyceo: Don’t be afraid to ask for help, and get advice. https://t.co/IFDSYjKX… 1 week ago
- RT @HaveItAllQueen: .@mommyceo shares 3 Ways We Can Empower #Women #Entrepreneurs, do you have any you would add? #WomenOfImpact https://t.… 1 week ago
- RT @Inc: Join @lippincottbrand @mommyceo @davidronick @Sales_Source & @DanPriceSeattle at the Inc. Startup Accelerator! https://t.co/mFrBw7… 1 week ago