In celebration of Mother’s Day on May 13th, TheLadders released a new survey today revealing that working mothers care more about having flexible hours than any other benefit an employer can offer. The infographic is below, and I think nicely shows what working mothers want, how they are regarded by co-workers and their biggest challenge: Work/Life Balance. It would have been interesting though to get an idea of working moms in leadership roles, and whether they feel the same as all working moms. I would be willing to bet that the question about how co-workers perceive working mothers in leadership positions would have different results than those in the infographic below.
Tag Archives: politics
- Wow! Fire dancers - want #resilience ? come see how @LivePlan can change your practice #SNH16 https://t.co/0H67f9h09T 21 hours ago
- RT @fathomhq: We're excited to be at #SNH16 over the next 3 days. Looking forward to meeting you at the Fathom stand! @ScalingNH https://t.… 22 hours ago
- RT @BrightBooks: Waking up at 5:45am only for @tsheets ! Thanks for the shirt @PetersonBizSvcs . #SNH16 https://t.co/z4f2r8njtM 22 hours ago
- Excited to be at #SNH16 - come check out @liveplan in the exhibit floor. 22 hours ago
- RT @tsheets: Attend Matt Rissell's Power Breakfast Session at #SNH16 and be the first to hear an exclusive announcement! https://t.co/1mzO0… 3 days ago