In celebration of Mother’s Day on May 13th, TheLadders released a new survey today revealing that working mothers care more about having flexible hours than any other benefit an employer can offer. The infographic is below, and I think nicely shows what working mothers want, how they are regarded by co-workers and their biggest challenge: Work/Life Balance. It would have been interesting though to get an idea of working moms in leadership roles, and whether they feel the same as all working moms. I would be willing to bet that the question about how co-workers perceive working mothers in leadership positions would have different results than those in the infographic below.
Tag Archives: politics
- So sad. I can smell the burn. Civic Stadium gone. #eugene #americana #baseball #minorleague http://t.co/Dzabm3I6Ne 1 day ago
- RT @SingerJan1111: What If You Can't Answer An #Investor's Question? bit.ly/1JezFa4 by @mommyCEO via @Bplans 4 days ago
- #itsabouttime -Supreme Court rules gay couples nationwide have a right to marry wpo.st/BxpN0 #celebrate #civilrights 4 days ago
- Authenticity is key. Great recognition @joewoodard of your better half. So wonderful. #SNH15 6 days ago
- Fabulously funny but right on @lesmckeown @joewoodard what a great speaker. This is why #SNH15 is great! http://t.co/Jan2Rf0Dr1 6 days ago