In celebration of Mother’s Day on May 13th, TheLadders released a new survey today revealing that working mothers care more about having flexible hours than any other benefit an employer can offer. The infographic is below, and I think nicely shows what working mothers want, how they are regarded by co-workers and their biggest challenge: Work/Life Balance. It would have been interesting though to get an idea of working moms in leadership roles, and whether they feel the same as all working moms. I would be willing to bet that the question about how co-workers perceive working mothers in leadership positions would have different results than those in the infographic below.
Tag Archives: politics
- RT @jaredhecht: Let’s get this to one million signatures by next week. petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/immed… 2 days ago
- RT @AliciaMenendez: Lower third writing should be an Emmy category https://t.co/oU3X3bNzmp 2 days ago
- RT @lisabelkin: After @CoreyBooker left the stage he was mobbed for blocks by marchers asking for selfies and hugs #WomensMarch https://t.c… 2 days ago
- RT @talentdiva: And to the MEN who have joined in support, you rock! It's not about male bashing. It's about equality & basic human decency… 2 days ago
- RT @lisabelkin: People. Everywhere. #WomensMarch https://t.co/czjNUORs6F 2 days ago