In celebration of Mother’s Day on May 13th, TheLadders released a new survey today revealing that working mothers care more about having flexible hours than any other benefit an employer can offer. The infographic is below, and I think nicely shows what working mothers want, how they are regarded by co-workers and their biggest challenge: Work/Life Balance. It would have been interesting though to get an idea of working moms in leadership roles, and whether they feel the same as all working moms. I would be willing to bet that the question about how co-workers perceive working mothers in leadership positions would have different results than those in the infographic below.
Tag Archives: work life balance
- Staggering facts about early childhood education from @NickKristof at the #oregoncommunityfoundation lunch https://t.co/imcID8ouec 3 hours ago
- RT @liveplan: From Teacher to Tech Entrepreneur: Mommy CEO's Story liveplan.com/blog/2016/05/f… @candylandau interviews @mommyceo #smallbusiness… 2 days ago
- RT @SBBSFlorida: "People often complain about lack of time when the lack of direction is the real problem" ~ Zig Ziglar #PlanToWin with @Li… 4 days ago
- RT @HartAssoc: People often complain about lack of time when the lack of direction is the real problem ~ Zig Ziglar #PlanToWin with @LivePl… 4 days ago
- RT @rqassociates: "People often complain about lack of time when the lack of direction is the real problem" ~ Zig Ziglar #PlanToWin with @L… 4 days ago