In celebration of Mother’s Day on May 13th, TheLadders released a new survey today revealing that working mothers care more about having flexible hours than any other benefit an employer can offer. The infographic is below, and I think nicely shows what working mothers want, how they are regarded by co-workers and their biggest challenge: Work/Life Balance. It would have been interesting though to get an idea of working moms in leadership roles, and whether they feel the same as all working moms. I would be willing to bet that the question about how co-workers perceive working mothers in leadership positions would have different results than those in the infographic below.
Tag Archives: work life balance
- RT @dorachomiak: Yes: @mommyceo '96 'don't apologize for who you are' so 'You *have* to be contrartian' if you are a female entrepreneur. #… 2 days ago
- RT @fishbowl: Thank u Sabrina! @fishbowl is ready for next generation! #SNH16 @DavidKWilliams @DamiraMaricic @mommyceo #CPA https://t.co/… 3 days ago
- Had so much fun! Thanks @joewoodard twitter.com/kathygregory1/… 3 days ago
- RT @JamieShulman: @startupcfo @mommyceo Thanks!! 4 days ago
- So much fun #snh16 @joewoodard @Hubdoc from the future @liveplan generation thank you! https://t.co/P9i6bIWiX2 4 days ago