In celebration of Mother’s Day on May 13th, TheLadders released a new survey today revealing that working mothers care more about having flexible hours than any other benefit an employer can offer. The infographic is below, and I think nicely shows what working mothers want, how they are regarded by co-workers and their biggest challenge: Work/Life Balance. It would have been interesting though to get an idea of working moms in leadership roles, and whether they feel the same as all working moms. I would be willing to bet that the question about how co-workers perceive working mothers in leadership positions would have different results than those in the infographic below.
Tag Archives: work life balance
- RT @pdxswlatino: Thank you @oenorg @mommyceo for hosting lean finance #oenworkshop twitter.com/oenorg/status/… 1 day ago
- RT @oenorg: "You shouldn't spend one dollar online w/out knowing your Return on Investment (ROI)." - @mommyceo #oenworkshop http://t.co/yHY… 1 day ago
- RT @oenorg: "A really important part of forecasting is really understanding your target persona." -@mommyceo #oenworkshop http://t.co/rlRSf… 1 day ago
- RT @oenorg: Are u looking for the financial clarity to help grow your bus? @mommyceo will speak on Lean Planning @ our 8/25 wkshp http://t.… 6 days ago
- flew home on @united yesterday Mechanical issue caused missed connection in DEN. Agent put me on Delta -messed up + put me in2 SLC not EUG 1 week ago