In celebration of Mother’s Day on May 13th, TheLadders released a new survey today revealing that working mothers care more about having flexible hours than any other benefit an employer can offer. The infographic is below, and I think nicely shows what working mothers want, how they are regarded by co-workers and their biggest challenge: Work/Life Balance. It would have been interesting though to get an idea of working moms in leadership roles, and whether they feel the same as all working moms. I would be willing to bet that the question about how co-workers perceive working mothers in leadership positions would have different results than those in the infographic below.
Tag Archives: work life balance
- RT @LaurieONeil: #FollowFriday @avalara @wayne_schmidt @mommyceo top Influencers this week! Have a great weekend :) 1 day ago
- RT @Bplans: @mommyceo talks business plans and startup funding with @Forbes: onforb.es/1QhYH8Z 3 days ago
- RT @RedZoneMarketer: @mommyceo We're creating a community of #powerfulwomen. Would love for you to join us!#thefemaleredzone https://t.co/… 4 days ago
- RT @Pitch_Mechanic: RT @Timberry: RT @Bplans: Free #webinar: The Basics of Small Business Loans buff.ly/1KkuEyv by @mommyceo #small… 4 days ago
- RT @CoachGiorgio: Coaching Services Daily is out! paper.li/CoachGiorgio/1… Stories via @AllenRuddock @DanMitchellBiz @mommyceo 4 days ago