In celebration of Mother’s Day on May 13th, TheLadders released a new survey today revealing that working mothers care more about having flexible hours than any other benefit an employer can offer. The infographic is below, and I think nicely shows what working mothers want, how they are regarded by co-workers and their biggest challenge: Work/Life Balance. It would have been interesting though to get an idea of working moms in leadership roles, and whether they feel the same as all working moms. I would be willing to bet that the question about how co-workers perceive working mothers in leadership positions would have different results than those in the infographic below.
Tag Archives: working moms
- RT @LeanOnAndLead: “I didn’t want work to be social life. I wanted to do my work then go home to be w/own friends & family.” @mommyceo http… 20 hours ago
- #CyberMonday fail for @h&m https://t.co/tLlr1mGKsx 21 hours ago
- RT @bjdangel: @AdrianGSimmons @mommyceo Do you have a great app you use? 1 week ago
- RT @AdrianGSimmons: @bjdangel I know the LivePlan product created by @mommyceo ‘s company helps small businesses with planning 1 week ago
- RT @AcctgDisruptors: 2015 Most Powerful Women in Accounting ow.ly/UWS77 @CPAAccelerator @tmackintosh @sandrawiley @mommyceo htt… 1 week ago