In celebration of Mother’s Day on May 13th, TheLadders released a new survey today revealing that working mothers care more about having flexible hours than any other benefit an employer can offer. The infographic is below, and I think nicely shows what working mothers want, how they are regarded by co-workers and their biggest challenge: Work/Life Balance. It would have been interesting though to get an idea of working moms in leadership roles, and whether they feel the same as all working moms. I would be willing to bet that the question about how co-workers perceive working mothers in leadership positions would have different results than those in the infographic below.
Tag Archives: working moms
- RT @vebillshq: The top three financial metrics most SMBs fail to track via @mommyceo on @Inc inc.com/sabrina-parson… #accounting via @Inc 2 days ago
- RT @sgtothec: Advantages for Children of Working Moms. Thought this would be up your alley @mommyceo. #hbs #nyt #workingmomlife http://t.co… 5 days ago
- RT @S2M_Consulting: The top three financial metrics most SMBs fail to track via @mommyceo on @Inc buff.ly/1Gfuccn 5 days ago
- Kicking butt and taking names - @MeganBerry - showing #womenleadership careercontessa.com/contessas/mega… 5 days ago
- RT @drbethdupree: Mentoring!Essential! Toby tests the healthcare water @SupermodelEmme @mommyceo @iamcarolina @women2watchtalk @HCF444 http… 5 days ago