In celebration of Mother’s Day on May 13th, TheLadders released a new survey today revealing that working mothers care more about having flexible hours than any other benefit an employer can offer. The infographic is below, and I think nicely shows what working mothers want, how they are regarded by co-workers and their biggest challenge: Work/Life Balance. It would have been interesting though to get an idea of working moms in leadership roles, and whether they feel the same as all working moms. I would be willing to bet that the question about how co-workers perceive working mothers in leadership positions would have different results than those in the infographic below.
Tag Archives: working moms
- RT @VerteConsulting: "3 Biggest Small Business Tech Trends of 2015" by @mommyceo inc.com/sabrina-parson… via @Inc 1 day ago
- RT @nerdenterprises: Why you need a business plan and how to get one! Starts in 15 minutes @liveplan with @mommyceo - http://t.co/5WNzDZ5i… 5 days ago
- RT @nerdenterprises: And we're live - You need a business plan even if you're not a startup - @mommyceo @liveplan bit.ly/1JCW1Nq 5 days ago
- RT @nerdenterprises: You can build a forecast based on a subscription model in @liveplan bit.ly/1JCW1Nq via @mommyceo - AWESOME! 5 days ago
- RT @MMartinezEA: @mommyceo is ON FIRE teaching us @liveplan on @schoolofbooks. Next goal is @liveplan certified: liveplan.com/accountants/ex… http… 5 days ago