In celebration of Mother’s Day on May 13th, TheLadders released a new survey today revealing that working mothers care more about having flexible hours than any other benefit an employer can offer. The infographic is below, and I think nicely shows what working mothers want, how they are regarded by co-workers and their biggest challenge: Work/Life Balance. It would have been interesting though to get an idea of working moms in leadership roles, and whether they feel the same as all working moms. I would be willing to bet that the question about how co-workers perceive working mothers in leadership positions would have different results than those in the infographic below.
Tag Archives: working moms
- About to draw the winner for the new Apple Watch - get to @liveplan booth near breakfast @ #QBConnect @LivePlanSA @QuickBooks 12 hours ago
- RT @FischBooks: I am so proud of you and excited for you Karine! What an amazing job! Congratulations on winning #QBFirmOfTheFuture https:/… 21 hours ago
- RT @danielleferris: A private round table discussion with accounting media and our #QBFirmOfTheFuture winners at #QBConnect. Watch for thes… 21 hours ago
- RT @QuickBooks: Congrats again @24hrbookkeeper on winning our Firm of the Future competition! #QBConnect finance.yahoo.com/news/intuit-an… via @Yahoo… 21 hours ago
- RT @ozdane: Congratulations to Karine @24hrbookkeeper on winning the 2016 #QBFirmOfTheFuture https://t.co/IKx2uS89f2 21 hours ago