In celebration of Mother’s Day on May 13th, TheLadders released a new survey today revealing that working mothers care more about having flexible hours than any other benefit an employer can offer. The infographic is below, and I think nicely shows what working mothers want, how they are regarded by co-workers and their biggest challenge: Work/Life Balance. It would have been interesting though to get an idea of working moms in leadership roles, and whether they feel the same as all working moms. I would be willing to bet that the question about how co-workers perceive working mothers in leadership positions would have different results than those in the infographic below.
Tag Archives: working moms
- On the southwestern most tip of Africa - we still pray for snow @10BarrelBrewing @mtbachelor #skifamily #oregon https://t.co/5yWV0TJgC6 6 days ago
- Still praying. This time in South Africa. With Elephants. #prayforsnow @mtbachelor @10BarrelBrewing #skifamily… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago
- Even in the Arabian desert, we're praying. @mtbachelor @10BarrelBrewing #Dubaidesertsafari https://t.co/ugMniQZDNn 2 weeks ago
- RT @evenanerd: Congrats to @liveplan @mommyceo twitter.com/KathyGregory1/… #AccountexUSA 2 weeks ago
- RT @eSAXnetworking: #eSAX #shoutout to @mommyceo! mommyceo.org #Workingmoms #womaninbiz #entrepreneur 3 weeks ago