In celebration of Mother’s Day on May 13th, TheLadders released a new survey today revealing that working mothers care more about having flexible hours than any other benefit an employer can offer. The infographic is below, and I think nicely shows what working mothers want, how they are regarded by co-workers and their biggest challenge: Work/Life Balance. It would have been interesting though to get an idea of working moms in leadership roles, and whether they feel the same as all working moms. I would be willing to bet that the question about how co-workers perceive working mothers in leadership positions would have different results than those in the infographic below.
Tag Archives: infographic
- RT @IntuitDevGM: .@iamcarolina @liveplan Message (and tshirt!) received! Thank you - looks great! http://t.co/tH3pR3wdf8 1 day ago
- RT @isabelmax: Excellent advice from @SabrinaParsons Study: 81% of Small Businesses Plan to Invest in Cloud, Mobile Tech @mommyceo http://t… 2 days ago
- RT @liveplan: Women's History Month: 5 Women Who Planned to Win huff.to/1EwBAiI from @mommyceo 6 days ago
- RT @ThatBlokeSean: What SMBs can learn from RadioShack's failure to pivot via @mommyceo and @Inc inc.com/sabrina-parson… via @Inc 1 week ago
- RT @sgtothec: "5 Women Who Planned to Win." Fab article @bplans @mommyCEO Sabrina Parsons @HuffPostSmBiz #likeagirl #womenintech #WomensHi… 1 week ago