In celebration of Mother’s Day on May 13th, TheLadders released a new survey today revealing that working mothers care more about having flexible hours than any other benefit an employer can offer. The infographic is below, and I think nicely shows what working mothers want, how they are regarded by co-workers and their biggest challenge: Work/Life Balance. It would have been interesting though to get an idea of working moms in leadership roles, and whether they feel the same as all working moms. I would be willing to bet that the question about how co-workers perceive working mothers in leadership positions would have different results than those in the infographic below.
Tag Archives: infographic
- At the game #americana #SelcoSelfie http://t.co/biqQt4ylef 11 minutes ago
- At the Ems 4th If July game #SelcoSelfie http://t.co/xjsD7WhM6g 12 minutes ago
- RT @Bplans: How does @abexlumberg feel about the term "Lifestyle Business"? @mommyCEO asked him: bit.ly/1K1WkoQ http://t.co/0NyvCcf… 10 hours ago
- So sad. I can smell the burn. Civic Stadium gone. #eugene #americana #baseball #minorleague http://t.co/Dzabm3I6Ne 5 days ago
- RT @SingerJan1111: What If You Can't Answer An #Investor's Question? bit.ly/1JezFa4 by @mommyCEO via @Bplans 1 week ago