In celebration of Mother’s Day on May 13th, TheLadders released a new survey today revealing that working mothers care more about having flexible hours than any other benefit an employer can offer. The infographic is below, and I think nicely shows what working mothers want, how they are regarded by co-workers and their biggest challenge: Work/Life Balance. It would have been interesting though to get an idea of working moms in leadership roles, and whether they feel the same as all working moms. I would be willing to bet that the question about how co-workers perceive working mothers in leadership positions would have different results than those in the infographic below.
Tag Archives: infographic
- RT @bjdangel: @AdrianGSimmons @mommyceo Do you have a great app you use? 3 days ago
- RT @AdrianGSimmons: @bjdangel I know the LivePlan product created by @mommyceo ‘s company helps small businesses with planning 3 days ago
- RT @AcctgDisruptors: 2015 Most Powerful Women in Accounting ow.ly/UWS77 @CPAAccelerator @tmackintosh @sandrawiley @mommyceo htt… 3 days ago
- RT @SocialCPAs: 2015 Most Powerful Women in Accounting ow.ly/UWS77 @CPAAccelerator @tmackintosh @sandrawiley @mommyceo https://… 3 days ago
- RT @AccountingWEB: SleeterCon-versations With Sabrina Parsons of @liveplan accountingweb.com/technology/tre… @mommyceo #SleeterCon 1 week ago