In celebration of Mother’s Day on May 13th, TheLadders released a new survey today revealing that working mothers care more about having flexible hours than any other benefit an employer can offer. The infographic is below, and I think nicely shows what working mothers want, how they are regarded by co-workers and their biggest challenge: Work/Life Balance. It would have been interesting though to get an idea of working moms in leadership roles, and whether they feel the same as all working moms. I would be willing to bet that the question about how co-workers perceive working mothers in leadership positions would have different results than those in the infographic below.
Tag Archives: infographic
- RT @MelanieHannah: Tech companies can't seem to find women to speak at panels/conferences. I’m compiling 1,000 names. No more excuses. Twee… 2 weeks ago
- RT @kristaparry: @mommyceo I love your message. I would love to talk with you about my company #SisterUp that I founded with my sister. 2 weeks ago
- Thank you @JeffMerkley 3 weeks ago
- RT @eSAXnetworking: #eSAX #shoutout to @mommyceo! mommyceo.org #Workingmoms #womaninbiz #entrepreneur 3 weeks ago
- RT @MSAOregon: @mommyceo Sabrina Parsons, CEO of Palo Alto Software & a board member of MSA OR, champions for Paid Family Leave. https://t.… 1 month ago