In celebration of Mother’s Day on May 13th, TheLadders released a new survey today revealing that working mothers care more about having flexible hours than any other benefit an employer can offer. The infographic is below, and I think nicely shows what working mothers want, how they are regarded by co-workers and their biggest challenge: Work/Life Balance. It would have been interesting though to get an idea of working moms in leadership roles, and whether they feel the same as all working moms. I would be willing to bet that the question about how co-workers perceive working mothers in leadership positions would have different results than those in the infographic below.
Tag Archives: infographic
- RT @KathyGregory1: @liveplan at Scaling New Heights. Come see us! @mommyceo #SNH16 https://t.co/ZIE7GtIHOZ 15 hours ago
- RT @liveplan: Can You Get Ahead as a Working Mother Without “Leaning In”? liveplan.com/blog/2016/05/c… @candylandau int/with @mommyceo https://t… 15 hours ago
- RT @McQK: Sabrina Parsons sharing her expertise for small business success. The room is packed with #firmofthefuture winners! @mommyceo #… 15 hours ago
- RT @McQK: 60% of small businesses that fail are profitable. @mommyceo @liveplan #SNH16 https://t.co/ZOgqhHO2Pm 15 hours ago
- RT @McQK: Small businesses with 50 employees or less make up 99.7% of US employer firms. @mommyceo https://t.co/RUxRX61uqD 15 hours ago