I had an opportunity to do a planning workshop for the Oregon Small Business Fair held at the Oregon Convention Center, in Portland, Or on Sat September 20th. It was great fun! As I promised those who attended, here are the slides from the presentation. Please email me with any questions!
- RT @LeanOnAndLead: Talked to Sabrina Parsons this month at @MillsCollege about positive workplace cultures for working families. @mommyceo… 1 day ago
- RT @B2BSeth: here's @mommyceo on why subscription #accounting makes the most sense for your practice bit.ly/2n5XTOp 6 days ago
- RT @PaCPAs: Some great stuff on @AccountingWEB today, including this thought-provoking piece: Subscription accounting? https://t.co/Eij0J8z… 6 days ago
- RT @FranchiseKing: The latest The Joel Libava Daily! paper.li/FranchiseKing?… Thanks to @mommyceo @USA_Biz @the_cma #socialmedia #digitalmar… 1 week ago
- RT @AccountingWEB: 3 Reasons Why Offering Subscription #Accounting Makes Sense for Your Practice bit.ly/2nrUn1O (by @mommyceo of @… 1 week ago