In celebration of Mother’s Day on May 13th, TheLadders released a new survey today revealing that working mothers care more about having flexible hours than any other benefit an employer can offer. The infographic is below, and I think nicely shows what working mothers want, how they are regarded by co-workers and their biggest challenge: Work/Life Balance. It would have been interesting though to get an idea of working moms in leadership roles, and whether they feel the same as all working moms. I would be willing to bet that the question about how co-workers perceive working mothers in leadership positions would have different results than those in the infographic below.
Tag Archives: working moms
- RT @noahparsons: Check out The Atlantic's interview with @mommyceo on integrating work, life and children. lnkd.in/bcGtbqq 4 hours ago
- RT @iamcarolina: Is Hidden Gender Discrimination Hurting Your Business? by @Rieva smallbiztrends.com/2014/09/hidden… via @smallbiztrends http://t.co/zG… 9 hours ago
- RT @liveplan: LOVE seeing products from our @liveplan customers! Great teas from @SFtwetea - perfect for a rainy PacNW day! http://t.co/woE… 10 hours ago
- RT @takeleadwomen: Looking for a career advancement op that is flexible & caters to busy career moms? Don't miss out: http://t.co/aCwRNoRze… 5 days ago
- RT @kathrynhawkins: Had a great time talking to @mommyceo about the myth of work-life "balance" yesterday. Our Q&A will be on @TheAtlantic … 6 days ago