In celebration of Mother’s Day on May 13th, TheLadders released a new survey today revealing that working mothers care more about having flexible hours than any other benefit an employer can offer. The infographic is below, and I think nicely shows what working mothers want, how they are regarded by co-workers and their biggest challenge: Work/Life Balance. It would have been interesting though to get an idea of working moms in leadership roles, and whether they feel the same as all working moms. I would be willing to bet that the question about how co-workers perceive working mothers in leadership positions would have different results than those in the infographic below.
Tag Archives: working moms
- RT @johnbates: Listen in: CEO Panel Nov 6, 9AM PT/12PM ET Amazing lineup go.zenpayroll.com/generation-e-f… @MattRissell @joshuareeves @mommyceo @jared… 2 hours ago
- RT @johnbates: I'm moderating CEO Panel Nov 6, 9AM PT/12PM ET Amazing lineup go.zenpayroll.com/generation-e-f… @MattRissell @joshuareeves @mommyceo @j… 15 hours ago
- RT @liveplan: Going to @sleetergroup conf? Don't miss our workshop: "MBA Crash Course 4 #accountants" bit.ly/1tBWk7c Wed 2:35pm led… 1 day ago
- Can't wait for #Solutions14 to start on Nov 9th! Are you coming? JOIN ME! Register now: bit.ly/JoinMeAtSOL14 4 days ago
- RT @lemead: .@DinaLRelles @businessinsider @AustinKVS Love when women I know support each other. Isn't @mommyceo the best? Great article. 6 days ago