In celebration of Mother’s Day on May 13th, TheLadders released a new survey today revealing that working mothers care more about having flexible hours than any other benefit an employer can offer. The infographic is below, and I think nicely shows what working mothers want, how they are regarded by co-workers and their biggest challenge: Work/Life Balance. It would have been interesting though to get an idea of working moms in leadership roles, and whether they feel the same as all working moms. I would be willing to bet that the question about how co-workers perceive working mothers in leadership positions would have different results than those in the infographic below.
- In SFO on plane headed to guess where? Hint: 3rd person to walk by wearing #Googleglass #SXSWInteractive 14 hours ago
- RT @GaydosLaw: Congratulations @registerguard and Dash for a great article on Sabrina Parsons! @mommyceo bit.ly/1fJz5CJ 14 hours ago
- RT @Timberry: Nice profile of @mommyceo bit.ly/1f7IPAN of Palo Alto Software (@bplans & @liveplan) this morning ... #womenintech (m… 1 day ago
- RT @LeanOnAndLead: Thanks @MauiFamily for posting how parents can lean on each other and lead! bit.ly/1pYODVU @mommyceo @jilltokud… 3 days ago
- Timmy, U10 Boys - 2013 - gillianrathbunphotography.com/p231634967/e57… 3 days ago
babies beauty brains business planning busines strategy career charity choice consumerism election entrepreneur entrepreneurs entrepreneurship entreprneurship family guilt infographic jobs judgement kids leadership life marketing maternity mom mommy multitasking nanny obama politics power princeton recycle ski sleep small business start-up startup strategy success technology travel women work work/life work/life balance working working moms work life balance