In celebration of Mother’s Day on May 13th, TheLadders released a new survey today revealing that working mothers care more about having flexible hours than any other benefit an employer can offer. The infographic is below, and I think nicely shows what working mothers want, how they are regarded by co-workers and their biggest challenge: Work/Life Balance. It would have been interesting though to get an idea of working moms in leadership roles, and whether they feel the same as all working moms. I would be willing to bet that the question about how co-workers perceive working mothers in leadership positions would have different results than those in the infographic below.
Tag Archives: working moms
- RT @freelancemomcom: Love this - Why Don’t We Try Integrating Work and Life Instead of Balancing Them? theatln.tc/1nee33D @mommyceo 20 hours ago
- RT @liveplan: Congrats to @VolcanoVeggies for winning the @paloaltosoft @liveplan award! bit.ly/1wsIg0K 20 hours ago
- RT @skgreen: @jgershater @JoanCWilliams I saw that story! Thought the Onion had a perfect response. theonion.com/articles/faceb… 1 day ago
- RT @Niketa: Egg-Freezing 'Benefit' Sends The Wrong Message To Women businessinsider.com/apple-facebook…. I couldn't agree more with @mommyceo. 1 day ago
- RT @meganberry: Female Tech CEO: Egg-Freezing 'Benefit' Sends The Wrong Message To Women businessinsider.com/apple-facebook… via @bi_contributors @mommy… 1 day ago