In celebration of Mother’s Day on May 13th, TheLadders released a new survey today revealing that working mothers care more about having flexible hours than any other benefit an employer can offer. The infographic is below, and I think nicely shows what working mothers want, how they are regarded by co-workers and their biggest challenge: Work/Life Balance. It would have been interesting though to get an idea of working moms in leadership roles, and whether they feel the same as all working moms. I would be willing to bet that the question about how co-workers perceive working mothers in leadership positions would have different results than those in the infographic below.
Tag Archives: work life balance
- RT @Bplans: New blog post: #TrackThis Episode 6: ROI of Conferences and Trade Shows ift.tt/1oGdfDd http://t.co/Z3VkfBYFlH 4 hours ago
- RT @stephsday: @mommyceo Thanks for being a leader in creating family-friendly work policies! bit.ly/1mCTj3a [via @FastCompany] 1 day ago
- RT @MichaelBicak: Haven't done #FF's for awhile: @OneSimpleWish @whlptn1 @mommyceo @allstarorchestr @tfirth392 @simdesilvestro @AshleyFreib… 4 days ago
- A Baby Shouldn’t Derail Your Career nblo.gs/YFxMS 1 week ago
- A Baby Shouldn’t Derail Your Career wp.me/p7uwy-dv 1 week ago