In celebration of Mother’s Day on May 13th, TheLadders released a new survey today revealing that working mothers care more about having flexible hours than any other benefit an employer can offer. The infographic is below, and I think nicely shows what working mothers want, how they are regarded by co-workers and their biggest challenge: Work/Life Balance. It would have been interesting though to get an idea of working moms in leadership roles, and whether they feel the same as all working moms. I would be willing to bet that the question about how co-workers perceive working mothers in leadership positions would have different results than those in the infographic below.
- RT @nwangelconf: RT @liveplan: "It’s grow or die, and innovate or die." -Sabrina Parsons in @nytcorneroffice - ow.ly/k4KzU 12 hours ago
- Average Teacher's Salary in Lane County bit.ly/10gLi5D $52k Average Number of working days:195. Prorate for 260 average days/yr $69k 23 hours ago
- #Eugene library support 4 schools is necessary,needed. So are basic teaching positions. We don't have #money in #budget 4 basic #teaching. 1 day ago
- RT @Finovate: MasterCard announcing that Palo Alto Software's @liveplan biz management software being added to MasterCard Business Network … 1 day ago
- RT @MasterCardNews: #MasterCard partners with @LivePlan to better serve the #smallbiz market bit.ly/14niMSV 1 day ago
babies beauty brains business planning busines strategy career charity choice consumerism election entrepreneur entrepreneurs entrepreneurship entreprneurship family guilt jobs judgement kids life marketing maternity mom mommy multitasking nanny obama power princeton recycle sleep small business start-up startup strategy success technology travel women work work/life work/life balance working