In celebration of Mother’s Day on May 13th, TheLadders released a new survey today revealing that working mothers care more about having flexible hours than any other benefit an employer can offer. The infographic is below, and I think nicely shows what working mothers want, how they are regarded by co-workers and their biggest challenge: Work/Life Balance. It would have been interesting though to get an idea of working moms in leadership roles, and whether they feel the same as all working moms. I would be willing to bet that the question about how co-workers perceive working mothers in leadership positions would have different results than those in the infographic below.
Tag Archives: work life balance
- RT @blustarzshivr: Bravo @mommyceo & @FastCompany !#ItTakesAvillage #support #families #workplace #children #flexibility #creativity http:/… 1 day ago
- RT @iamcarolina: . @MommyCEO invited to Keynote Cloud Summit via @Cloud9RealTime w/ @joewoodard, @DougSleeter, @jim_mcginnis, ... http://t.… 1 day ago
- RT @BestforBabes: Why do @GabbyReese @AlysiaReiner @mommyceo @KellyMomdotcom support #WGYBB? Find out: bit.ly/wgybb #breastfeedin… 1 day ago
- RT @Lyndsayunihead: @BestforBabes @gabbyreese @alysiareiner @mommyceo @KellyMomdotcom @KailLowry Way to go!!So proud! #breastfeeding is imp… 1 day ago
- Motherhood Rocks Most Women's Careers shar.es/119sVD via @BNDarticles 1 week ago