In celebration of Mother’s Day on May 13th, TheLadders released a new survey today revealing that working mothers care more about having flexible hours than any other benefit an employer can offer. The infographic is below, and I think nicely shows what working mothers want, how they are regarded by co-workers and their biggest challenge: Work/Life Balance. It would have been interesting though to get an idea of working moms in leadership roles, and whether they feel the same as all working moms. I would be willing to bet that the question about how co-workers perceive working mothers in leadership positions would have different results than those in the infographic below.
Tag Archives: work life balance
- RT @takeleadwomen: Looking for a career advancement op that is flexible & caters to busy career moms? Don't miss out: http://t.co/aCwRNoRze… 4 days ago
- RT @kathrynhawkins: Had a great time talking to @mommyceo about the myth of work-life "balance" yesterday. Our Q&A will be on @TheAtlantic … 5 days ago
- Tech Startup Founder Says Women Are Like Men, Only Cheaper - Businessweek via @BW buswk.co/1sj2HO9 5 days ago
- RT @dougcantor: Strategies for managing the pressure of being your business's ultimate leader and implementer bit.ly/1o9i3NX @Inc @… 6 days ago
- RT @Inc: Some simple strategies from @mommyceo for managing the pressure of running your own business bit.ly/1rlrgbg 1 week ago