In celebration of Mother’s Day on May 13th, TheLadders released a new survey today revealing that working mothers care more about having flexible hours than any other benefit an employer can offer. The infographic is below, and I think nicely shows what working mothers want, how they are regarded by co-workers and their biggest challenge: Work/Life Balance. It would have been interesting though to get an idea of working moms in leadership roles, and whether they feel the same as all working moms. I would be willing to bet that the question about how co-workers perceive working mothers in leadership positions would have different results than those in the infographic below.
Tag Archives: politics
- RT @ATechcom: Palo Alto Software offers @liveplan certification bit.ly/11v6dZ6 3 days ago
- RT @candylandau: Books to Empower Women (That Men Should Read Too) articles.bplans.com/books-empower-… via @bplans, incl. @mommyceo #WomenWOW #WomensEnt… 3 days ago
- RT @davidleary: See this developers! Why you need to get to SaaS! Via @mommyceo @liveplan #Solutions14 #LearySoapBox #QBexpert http://t.co/… 3 days ago
- RT @Timberry: #womenWOW family shoutout to @lauraberry123 @mommyceo @CristinBerry @Meganberry & @milenaberry all involved in #startups & #s… 3 days ago
- RT @DanethaDoe: Drafting my first pitch with @liveplan. Love. Love. Looooove. #HappyDance #MoneyandMimosas 💃💃💃 3 days ago