In celebration of Mother’s Day on May 13th, TheLadders released a new survey today revealing that working mothers care more about having flexible hours than any other benefit an employer can offer. The infographic is below, and I think nicely shows what working mothers want, how they are regarded by co-workers and their biggest challenge: Work/Life Balance. It would have been interesting though to get an idea of working moms in leadership roles, and whether they feel the same as all working moms. I would be willing to bet that the question about how co-workers perceive working mothers in leadership positions would have different results than those in the infographic below.
Tag Archives: politics
- RT @tasha_gorman: @PetersonBizSvcs @iamcarolina @liveplan @mommyceo I love this! I think I need to get @liveplan certified! 6 hours ago
- RT @liveplan: Big day at Team @liveplan: Mailing out Welcome Kits to our first 78 Certified LivePlan Expert Advisors! #Accountants http://t… 22 hours ago
- RT @BrightBooks: Me too! Very cool. @PetersonBizSvcs: Just received my @liveplan Expert Advisor kit! Thank you @mommyceo http://t.co/QOmV6y… 22 hours ago
- RT @DanethaDoe: #Accountants, we need to step up & help our clients grow their #SMB. Here's how you do it. ow.ly/G43dw @mommyceo… 23 hours ago
- RT @PetersonBizSvcs: Just received my @liveplan Expert Advisor kit! Thank you @mommyceo http://t.co/NLblWfGJkM 23 hours ago