In celebration of Mother’s Day on May 13th, TheLadders released a new survey today revealing that working mothers care more about having flexible hours than any other benefit an employer can offer. The infographic is below, and I think nicely shows what working mothers want, how they are regarded by co-workers and their biggest challenge: Work/Life Balance. It would have been interesting though to get an idea of working moms in leadership roles, and whether they feel the same as all working moms. I would be willing to bet that the question about how co-workers perceive working mothers in leadership positions would have different results than those in the infographic below.
Tag Archives: politics
- RT @MichaelBicak: Haven't done #FF's for awhile: @OneSimpleWish @whlptn1 @mommyceo @allstarorchestr @tfirth392 @simdesilvestro @AshleyFreib… 12 hours ago
- A Baby Shouldn’t Derail Your Career nblo.gs/YFxMS 2 days ago
- A Baby Shouldn’t Derail Your Career wp.me/p7uwy-dv 2 days ago
- Why Don’t We Ever Wonder if Men Can Have it All? nblo.gs/YFxi0 2 days ago
- Why Don’t We Ever Wonder if Men Can Have it All? wp.me/p7uwy-dt 2 days ago