In celebration of Mother’s Day on May 13th, TheLadders released a new survey today revealing that working mothers care more about having flexible hours than any other benefit an employer can offer. The infographic is below, and I think nicely shows what working mothers want, how they are regarded by co-workers and their biggest challenge: Work/Life Balance. It would have been interesting though to get an idea of working moms in leadership roles, and whether they feel the same as all working moms. I would be willing to bet that the question about how co-workers perceive working mothers in leadership positions would have different results than those in the infographic below.
Tag Archives: politics
- RT @milenaberry: happening now! -#NotEqualYet: Gender Equality in the Workplace [Free Webinar] bit.ly/1sJQ8K0 via @bplans w the in… 11 hours ago
- RT @PGGreene: @mommyceo @paloaltosoft kicking off #NotEqualYet webinar on Gender Equality in the Workplace. Reality study results being sh… 11 hours ago
- RT @Bplans: Did you miss our webinar on gender equality in the workplace? Join the conversation afterwards here! bit.ly/1uFvrvJ @mo… 11 hours ago
- RT @LeanOnAndLead: Great webinar w/@mommyceo, @CLASPJodie, @CarolEvansWM, @PGGreene - new data to add to #LeanOnAndLead update, good insigh… 11 hours ago
- RT @EntMagazine: Getting Past Growing Pains entm.ag/1yfrSzS by @mommyceo 15 hours ago