In celebration of Mother’s Day on May 13th, TheLadders released a new survey today revealing that working mothers care more about having flexible hours than any other benefit an employer can offer. The infographic is below, and I think nicely shows what working mothers want, how they are regarded by co-workers and their biggest challenge: Work/Life Balance. It would have been interesting though to get an idea of working moms in leadership roles, and whether they feel the same as all working moms. I would be willing to bet that the question about how co-workers perceive working mothers in leadership positions would have different results than those in the infographic below.
- Mazie from #GameofThrones is on the panel at #sxswinteractive She has a Bacon # of 3. #KevinBacon 17 hours ago
- RT @madgirlnyc: #KevinBacon Kevin Bacon checks bacon numbers on the actors on his call sheets for proper greeting: hello again, or nice to … 17 hours ago
- Yes I'm listening to #KevinBacon at #SXSWInteractive about #6DegreesofKevinBacon http://t.co/dNobQuchtW 17 hours ago
- If you have never heard @neiltyson speak you are missing out! Wow Not just intelligent but engaging and ridiculously funny #SXSWInteractive 18 hours ago
- Best reason 2 keep space program by @neiltyson aliens will display extinct human bones in museums "here they are Not building a space ship" 18 hours ago
babies beauty brains business planning busines strategy career charity choice consumerism election entrepreneur entrepreneurs entrepreneurship entreprneurship family guilt infographic jobs judgement kids leadership life marketing maternity mom mommy multitasking nanny obama politics power princeton recycle ski sleep small business start-up startup strategy success technology travel women work work/life work/life balance working working moms work life balance