In celebration of Mother’s Day on May 13th, TheLadders released a new survey today revealing that working mothers care more about having flexible hours than any other benefit an employer can offer. The infographic is below, and I think nicely shows what working mothers want, how they are regarded by co-workers and their biggest challenge: Work/Life Balance. It would have been interesting though to get an idea of working moms in leadership roles, and whether they feel the same as all working moms. I would be willing to bet that the question about how co-workers perceive working mothers in leadership positions would have different results than those in the infographic below.
Tag Archives: infographic
- RT @iamcarolina: 6 Ways to Attract and Retain Female IT Talent by @https://twitter.com/MyShar0na cio.com/article/284163… via @CIOonline @Mom… 15 hours ago
- RT @noahparsons: How we run our monthly plan review and strategy meetings at @liveplan buff.ly/ZYZO83 1 day ago
- RT @PASmallBusiness: Thank you to our sponsor @liveplan for their contribution to our annual forum and supporting small business. http://t.… 1 day ago
- RT @kathrynhawkins: @mommyceo Gave you a shoutout in this blog post about work/life integration at our agency: buff.ly/1tmA8N4 1 day ago
- RT @johnbates: Listen in: CEO Panel Nov 6, 9AM PT/12PM ET Amazing lineup go.zenpayroll.com/generation-e-f… @MattRissell @joshuareeves @mommyceo @jared… 1 day ago