In celebration of Mother’s Day on May 13th, TheLadders released a new survey today revealing that working mothers care more about having flexible hours than any other benefit an employer can offer. The infographic is below, and I think nicely shows what working mothers want, how they are regarded by co-workers and their biggest challenge: Work/Life Balance. It would have been interesting though to get an idea of working moms in leadership roles, and whether they feel the same as all working moms. I would be willing to bet that the question about how co-workers perceive working mothers in leadership positions would have different results than those in the infographic below.
- RT @CarlyJGarber: On @HuffPostLive right now @iamcarolina @mommyceo talk about Sheryl Sandberg's Lean In one year later: http://t.co/JtIER0… 3 hours ago
- RT @iamcarolina: @CaroMt Thanks for the segment! Let's not #banbossy but "lean in" to the word and redefine it! @SDSLivesUnited @mommyceo @… 3 hours ago
- RT @liveplan: This isn't a bromance. Our @mommyceo is leading the way for #womenintech at @sxsw via @BloombergNews #SXSW14 http://t.co/Nt7J… 1 day ago
- RT @MomComAustin: LOVE that @tinacannontx & @mommyceo are mentioned in same article re: breaking up the #SXSW bromance. Hope you met! http:… 1 day ago
- Mazie from #GameofThrones is on the panel at #sxswinteractive She has a Bacon # of 3. #KevinBacon 2 days ago
babies beauty brains business planning busines strategy career charity choice consumerism election entrepreneur entrepreneurs entrepreneurship entreprneurship family guilt infographic jobs judgement kids leadership life marketing maternity mom mommy multitasking nanny obama politics power princeton recycle ski sleep small business start-up startup strategy success technology travel women work work/life work/life balance working working moms work life balance