In celebration of Mother’s Day on May 13th, TheLadders released a new survey today revealing that working mothers care more about having flexible hours than any other benefit an employer can offer. The infographic is below, and I think nicely shows what working mothers want, how they are regarded by co-workers and their biggest challenge: Work/Life Balance. It would have been interesting though to get an idea of working moms in leadership roles, and whether they feel the same as all working moms. I would be willing to bet that the question about how co-workers perceive working mothers in leadership positions would have different results than those in the infographic below.
- My comment on "How Many Entrepreneurs Really Need a Business Plan?" @Forbes: onforb.es/11B42fJ 5 days ago
- RT @PaulJarrett: Yay for @LivePlan! Success Story: @BuluBox Raises $550K Using LivePlan liveplan.com/blog/2013/06/l… 1 week ago
- #republicans maybe your math is wrong? watch @HollieMcNish do the math on #immigration problems @Upworthy bit.ly/1b051v8 1 week ago
- Maybe he missed the point- a 15 yr old should NOT go: Marilyn Manson to Paris Jackson: VIP Invite to My Show Anytime via @PeopleMag 1 week ago
- RT @teamreboot: @Timberry @lauraberry123 @mommyceo @cristinberry @meganberry you gave us many gifts! :) 3 weeks ago
babies beauty brains business planning busines strategy career charity choice consumerism election entrepreneur entrepreneurs entrepreneurship entreprneurship family guilt jobs judgement kids life marketing maternity mom mommy multitasking nanny obama power princeton recycle sleep small business start-up startup strategy success technology travel women work work/life work/life balance working