In celebration of Mother’s Day on May 13th, TheLadders released a new survey today revealing that working mothers care more about having flexible hours than any other benefit an employer can offer. The infographic is below, and I think nicely shows what working mothers want, how they are regarded by co-workers and their biggest challenge: Work/Life Balance. It would have been interesting though to get an idea of working moms in leadership roles, and whether they feel the same as all working moms. I would be willing to bet that the question about how co-workers perceive working mothers in leadership positions would have different results than those in the infographic below.
Tag Archives: infographic
- Motherhood Rocks Most Women's Careers shar.es/119sVD via @BNDarticles 6 days ago
- RT @iamcarolina: #NotEqualYet: The Reality of Gender at Work articles.bplans.com/gender-equalit… via @bplans @MommyCEO 1 week ago
- RT @sleetergroup: #Solutions14 Reason 81: You're ready to transform yourself into a Strategic Partner w/ @mommyceo | Register today: http… 1 week ago
- RT @noahparsons: #NotEqualYet: The Reality of Gender at Work articles.bplans.com/gender-equalit… via @bplans and @mommyceo 1 week ago
- RT @jazfun: BEST in theBIZ #Cloud9Summitt @joewoodard @DougSleeter @glafollette @mommyceo @jim_mcginnis @OrvelRay @cloud9realtime http://t.… 1 week ago