In celebration of Mother’s Day on May 13th, TheLadders released a new survey today revealing that working mothers care more about having flexible hours than any other benefit an employer can offer. The infographic is below, and I think nicely shows what working mothers want, how they are regarded by co-workers and their biggest challenge: Work/Life Balance. It would have been interesting though to get an idea of working moms in leadership roles, and whether they feel the same as all working moms. I would be willing to bet that the question about how co-workers perceive working mothers in leadership positions would have different results than those in the infographic below.
- "Be a line, not a dot. Nothing adds credibility like milestones met." @TimBerry #AngelTip via @Bplans bit.ly/1pXzML5 1 week ago
- How to Impress Angel Investors and Make It into “Startup Heaven” articles.bplans.com/tips-from-ange… 1 week ago
- RT @KevinBemel: Need to Startup Quickly? ow.ly/AqjR9 How Lean Planning Can Benefit Your Business @mommyceo #Entrepreneurship 1 week ago
- RT @dougcantor: How Lean Planning combines useful elements of the #leanstartup model and traditional business plans bit.ly/1oMVFbY … 2 weeks ago
- Learn how Lean Planning can benefit your business from @mommyceo on @Inc inc.com/sabrina-parson… via @Inc 2 weeks ago