In celebration of Mother’s Day on May 13th, TheLadders released a new survey today revealing that working mothers care more about having flexible hours than any other benefit an employer can offer. The infographic is below, and I think nicely shows what working mothers want, how they are regarded by co-workers and their biggest challenge: Work/Life Balance. It would have been interesting though to get an idea of working moms in leadership roles, and whether they feel the same as all working moms. I would be willing to bet that the question about how co-workers perceive working mothers in leadership positions would have different results than those in the infographic below.
- RT @WATSONSHAQUILLE: @mommyceo No Problem, I Have Become A Fan Of The Tool & I Look Forward To Inspiring Others To Use It As I Develop My O… 15 hours ago
- RT @WATSONSHAQUILLE: @liveplan Is A Great Tool For #NewEntreprenuers To Build An Efficient & Compelling Plan For There Current & Future Ven… 1 day ago
- RT @DigitalGeekGirl: a budget is people telling their money where to go instead of wondering where it went via @JohnCMaxwell 1 day ago
- RT @milenaberry: Mompreneurs: Find a Support System and Do It For You! shar.es/DTDk3 via @BNDarticles @nicolefallon90 cc @mommyceo 3 days ago
- My super smart sister @meganberry: The Engagers: Megan Berry on Building Communities traackr.com/blog/2013/12/t… 1 week ago
babies beauty brains business planning busines strategy career charity choice consumerism election entrepreneur entrepreneurs entrepreneurship entreprneurship family guilt infographic jobs judgement kids leadership life marketing maternity mom mommy multitasking nanny obama politics power princeton recycle ski sleep small business start-up startup strategy success technology travel women work work/life work/life balance working working moms work life balance