In celebration of Mother’s Day on May 13th, TheLadders released a new survey today revealing that working mothers care more about having flexible hours than any other benefit an employer can offer. The infographic is below, and I think nicely shows what working mothers want, how they are regarded by co-workers and their biggest challenge: Work/Life Balance. It would have been interesting though to get an idea of working moms in leadership roles, and whether they feel the same as all working moms. I would be willing to bet that the question about how co-workers perceive working mothers in leadership positions would have different results than those in the infographic below.
- RT @meganberry: Female Tech CEO: Egg-Freezing 'Benefit' Sends The Wrong Message To Women businessinsider.com/apple-facebook… via @bi_contributors @mommy… 2 hours ago
- RT @Katrice_Lee: @mommyceo read my mind! And her corp benefits sound amazing. Egg-Freezing 'Benefit' Sends The Wrong Message To Women http:… 3 hours ago
- RT @xfabrega: Egg-freezing 'benefit' sends a clear message to #women : the only way they can succeed is by not having a family http://t.co/… 3 hours ago
- Female Tech CEO: Egg-Freezing 'Benefit' Sends The Wrong Message To Women businessinsider.com/apple-facebook… via @bi_contributors 4 hours ago
- RT @IAM751: RT @nwlaborpress: Work now, breed later: Facebook and Apple pay for female employees to freeze eggs | NBC http://t.co/3xvYg3neW… 4 days ago