In celebration of Mother’s Day on May 13th, TheLadders released a new survey today revealing that working mothers care more about having flexible hours than any other benefit an employer can offer. The infographic is below, and I think nicely shows what working mothers want, how they are regarded by co-workers and their biggest challenge: Work/Life Balance. It would have been interesting though to get an idea of working moms in leadership roles, and whether they feel the same as all working moms. I would be willing to bet that the question about how co-workers perceive working mothers in leadership positions would have different results than those in the infographic below.
- RT @kbsolve: Psyched to be one of the #first50liveplan certified! Thanks to @liveplan! Ready to grow some profits for my clients in 2015 1 day ago
- RT @DanethaDoe: OMG. Loooving the @liveplan commercial. So cute! Grow your biz 30% faster with a business plan. #LivePlanGroupie 1 day ago
- RT @RidiculousRoth: Working on a new business plan for Ridiculous Lifestyle. @liveplan is making this process so much easier. http://t.co/z… 1 day ago
- RT @tfbGabrielle: I passed the @LivePlan #ExpertAdvisor Cert training! Excited to offer #BusinessPlanning and #FinancialManagement services… 1 day ago
- RT @KarinsOffice: I passed the @LivePlan #ExpertAdvisor cert training! Excited to combine #BusinessPlanning with #FinancialManagement for … 1 day ago