In celebration of Mother’s Day on May 13th, TheLadders released a new survey today revealing that working mothers care more about having flexible hours than any other benefit an employer can offer. The infographic is below, and I think nicely shows what working mothers want, how they are regarded by co-workers and their biggest challenge: Work/Life Balance. It would have been interesting though to get an idea of working moms in leadership roles, and whether they feel the same as all working moms. I would be willing to bet that the question about how co-workers perceive working mothers in leadership positions would have different results than those in the infographic below.
- RT @meganberry: WTF, not okay RT @Jenjencollier: This just happened. http://t.co/rlwwMxuwAC 12 hours ago
- RT @MJCKayne: Unless the venue is a men's bathroom, this is a truly stupid situation. RT @jenjencollier: This just happened. http://t.co/B… 12 hours ago
- RT @heelscoaching: @mommyceo Would love your support! Please also pass along to anyone in your network who gets geeked about this stuff! ht… 12 hours ago
- RT @MomComAustin: Love @mommyceo!! MT @staceydelo: As much as we can, we focus on what is produced and whether goals and objectives are ach… 12 hours ago
- d@Katrinavision 4pm sounds good. my email is sabrina at paloalto dot com 18 hours ago
babies beauty brains business planning busines strategy career charity choice consumerism election entrepreneur entrepreneurs entrepreneurship entreprneurship family guilt infographic jobs judgement kids leadership life marketing maternity mom mommy multitasking nanny obama politics power princeton recycle ski sleep small business start-up startup strategy success technology travel women work work/life work/life balance working working moms work life balance